Sunday, February 10, 2013

BIG Bet Poker Chip Art~

This was a really busy week for me, being that we were sick for so long & I had no desire to create anything for such a long time, nor  was I motivated to be creative.   That changed this week big time, one day I was sitting in my favorite chair & just started writing ideas down it seems that I indeed did have inspiration I was just not able to see it.  So now that I had my mojo back I worked like a fiend and actually started & completed 6 wall art projects!  Can you believe it?  I sure couldn't~
Today, I will share with you my fun poker chip wall art that I created for the playroom~

I purchased these poker chips from Michael's last year sometime with the intentions of creating something for the play room.  These were the only colors I was able to find so I painted some of the white chips yellow~
 This was the first thing I came up with and I was just not feeling it so I took it apart.  It seemed to predictable and simple~
I sat on the floor & played with different color combinations and I came up with this~
 I like it because you can created many different patterns with these 3 panels~
 I used my trusty glue gun & glued the chips onto another favorite, foam core~
 This one is a bit l-o-n-g~
 Looks like a bird~
 Colored Diamonds~
I have it/them hung in the angels bathroom right now, but I was looking around the playroom & it looks rather busy to me so I am gonna change it up and I am sure these will end up in the playroom sometime soon~
~*****~
{nifty button}DIY Show OffI Heart Nap Time






Thank you for stopping by Atir Inspired Decor~AID
GRAB A NICE DRINK SIT BACK & BROWSE ~Atir Inspired Decor ~AID~  IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS I  WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM SO PLEASE BE KIND & LEAVE ONE OR MORE IF YOU LIKE~ I WOULD ALSO BE HONORED IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER OF ~Atir Inspired Decor~AID~ too!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool and creative! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I am just getting caught up on my comments, thank you for taking the time to visit & leave me some love.
    Blessings+

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments is like receiving a great big gift! I LOVE gifts so please leave me some love~Thank YOU

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs