Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Home Tour~Foyer & Staircase

I so enjoyed decorating this part of our home.  For the stairs I had  a vision in mind and it turned out just as I imagined.  I set up several vignettes for the foyer table and this is what I ended up with, so simple yet so sweet~
 The white tree is broken at the bottom but it is still pretty & useful, I just needed to cover the broken part so I used the same beads that I have used in several other vignettes I topped the tree off with the same ornaments I put in the other apothecary jar, and can you see that cute little white Christmas tree in the little cloche I made from an old candle holder~
 Heading upstairs, 2 large swags that I made from layering greenery of every color & size~
 The pretty brown & gold ribbon was my inspiration for the colors I used this year~
 My pretty gold fruit fleur de lis adds additional color~
 Along the staircase I just used garland and at each pillar I made a smaller swag like the big one minus the fleur de lis~
*****
The Creche~
 I LOVE this Creche, it is from my MIL she gave it to us when we got married and we have put it up every year since~
 Isn't it just lovely~The REASON FOR THE SEASON~ The little twiggy thingy  with the red bow is a candle my beautiful mom made many many years ago, of course I use it every year, she was so creative~
I have a love of Nambe, and this is a huge bowl that I have under my console table on the landing.  I added brown branches,  fairy lights, decorative orbs and the brown beads, oh I don't want to forget the beautiful bird~
***************************
GRAB A NICE DRINK SIT BACK & BROWSE ~Atir Inspired Decor ~AID~  IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS I  WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM SO PLEASE BE KIND & LEAVE ONE OR MORE IF YOU LIKE~ I WOULD ALSO BE HONORED IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER OF ~Atir Inspired Decor~AID~

HookingupwithHoHBeyond The Picket FenceFreedom FridaysAt The Picket Fence Featured FridayFrench Country Cottage




1 comment:

Receiving comments is like receiving a great big gift! I LOVE gifts so please leave me some love~Thank YOU

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs