Monday, April 2, 2012

MIA=WORKING

Hi my friends, so sorry I have been gone for a while, I have been VERY busy, busy, working, working on getting my angels toys, clothes, shoes, movies & books priced for a MOM (Mothers of Multiples) sale.  It was a lot of work and I am so happy it is over!  My house looked like a bomb hit it and let me tell you my husband hates this time because of the bomb look!  Wanna see what it looked like?  Okay, you asked for it~


                                           Yikes right?  Well just wait there is more.  READY?

I must admit I also, hate this process, but things always look worse before they get better right?  I try to iron every thing that I am wanting to sell so that they can look as good as possible I also wash any shoes that are soiled.  I hang everything that needs to be hung and any toys that will be handled by lots of little fingers I put into zip lock bags so that once the buyer gets it home it is still clean.  In the past I have been known to drive up to the sale site with a u-haul, this is the first time I did not have a huge load and that means I will not make as much money as I normally do.  =0(  I am still so happy to clean out my angels closets, so that means all closets are CLEAN~yea me!!  I should not get so happy as my house is still in shambles, I got home after the sale and just dumped everything that did not sale  because I was so tired my feet were killing me and I was stinky to high heaven!  So I took a bath & made a nice dinner for my husband, because as I prepare for this sale I do not fix dinner for us, only for the angels so I thought he deserved a yummy home cooked meal. What did I make you asked?  Ribs, chicken, zucchini coins in lemon sauce and potato salad.  YUMMY!
I promise not be gone so long in the future so, until next time~


Thank You & Many Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receiving comments is like receiving a great big gift! I LOVE gifts so please leave me some love~Thank YOU

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs